Saturday 8 February 2014

Challenge Winner....


Good evening all,

Sorry for the delay in announcing the challenge winner, I completely forgot to schedule the post and was at work all day!!

Just want to say a HUGE thank you for all who entered, I was blown away by the number of entries :)

I wish I could pick you all as winners but unfortunately I can not but did decide to have 2 winners so without further ado the winners are....

49 - Mags & 186 - Dee

with these fab entries

Mags

Dee
Mags & Dee - If you could please contact me admin @papercreator .co.uk (remove spaces)
to claim your prize.

Hope you will join us next week for a new challenge?

Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much choosing my card as a Top 2 - I'm just tickled! Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delighted to be one of the winners. Thank you so much. Well done to Dee too, a lovely card.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little love :)