Monday 22 October 2012

DT Annoucement......

Evening all,

It's time to announce the all new Paper Creator Design Team :)

I have been itching all day to get home and make the announcement but unfortunately 8hrs of work got in the way first LOL

Now before I go on to announce the new team I would just like to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who entered, I have had a lot of fun visiting all blogs and having a good old nosey... Not just at the posts you linked your entries to but around your blogs in general. You all have some lovely creations and I wish I could pick all of your but unfortunately at this moment in time I can only pick 3 people..............

So 3 lucky crafters whom I would love to form the Design Team are:

Christina Griffiths
Tammie E
Colette S

Congratulations ladies, if you could please drop me an email (dbbgibbons @ yahoo .co.uk - remove spaces) to confirm you would still like to join the Design Team and to get things underway :)

If you were not so lucky this time round please do not worry as I plan to do another call once we are all settled in and have our challenges etc up and running..

Crafty Hugs...

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo, thank you for choosing me, so excited.
    Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OoooH how exciting to be one of the chosen to join your design team Debbie. Thanks for the honor and I look forward to what you have in store xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little love :)